Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today's Workout:
5:00 a.m. ~ Treadmill ~ 15 minutes
9:00 p.m. ~ plyometrics, squats, lunges, back, abs (w/ TrainerLisa)

Wow ~ what a workout! On top of having packed my entire office to be moved later this week, Lisa kicked my tail with plyometrics tonight. After the first really bad experience with them, I had been hesitant to even think about them again. But not tonight! My 2 whole days of healthy eating left me feeling quite empowered. LOL When Lisa mentioned them tonight, I was stoked to try again!

Oh! Not only did the plyo's go well, we took measurements again and I was pleased to see that although my weight is still moving ever so slowly, I've lost a number of inches. Quite a few, actually. :-) go me!

I've got a crazy busy day planned for tomorrow, so I'm going to finish some work and get as much rest as possible. Hunter has her first swimming lesson in the morning, and I'm a bit pissed that I can't make it (due to out of town colleague arriving too early in the a.m. for my liking!), but I'll be able to take her on Thursday and Friday, as well as most of next week.

I've got my food journal back up on LL, so if anyone was previously viewing it and has comments, I'd love to hear them. It's a big step to make it public since it puts my actual weight out there for the whole world to see, but if public humiliation doesn't inspire me to eat clean & exercise, I don't know what the hell will.

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States