Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday's workout was nice. 15 minutes upper body workout and 20 minutes jogging.

This morning I woke up on schedule at 5:00 a.m. and did 20 minutes Pilates and 20 minutes fast walking. I intend to jog for 20 minutes this evening as well. All in all, it should be a good day. Food shouldn't be a problem since I've got a good plan in place.

I'm still slightly freaked out about the fact that I found and purchased my car in one day, but hey... I love it! Will post more later, but must work now...

LATER: My eating plan went all to hell. It's logged, and it sucks but it's honest (the log). I did get to the store for more salad stuff (badly needed!) this evening. But on a much more positive note, Lisa called and said we could do the makeup session tonight. This will give me 3 training sessions this week ~ cool!

Off to warm-up so I'm ready when she arrives. I really enjoy this and it's really working for me. I do NOT want to have to give it up (cutting costs due to new car!), so maybe I'll just cut back on food. *giggle* That's one way to lose weight, right? *sigh*

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States