Monday, July 09, 2007

Today's workout:
5:00 a.m. Pilates ~ Ab Sculpting ~ 22 minutes
5:30 a.m. Treadmill ~ walking ~ 20 minutes
2:00 p.m. Bally's ~ UBWO ~ 30 minutes
8:30 p.m. Treadmill ~ jogging ~ 30 minutes

On my lunch hour, I plan to stop at the gym and do a decent upper body workout. I've already knocked out the pilates & morning cardio. The walk was actually a nice way to begin the day ~ got the blood flowing and all that.

J and I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought all sorts of fresh veggies & healthy meats. Let's hope I can maintain the energy level to cook the stuff, rather than getting lazy and just ordering something. On the menu tonight is grilled chicken (gotta love George Foreman!) and creamy cilantro/pico de gallo lf yogurt sauce. I'll add either a salad or corn on the cob with that.

PM Update: So what actually happened is that I got to Bally's a little after 3:00, did a 20 minute UBWO that was decent but not really tough, and then did 15 minutes on the stairmill. That left me with time to get home, finish work for the day, shower, cook a nice, healthy meal for Nicholas and me (gr. ckn & squash & asparagus), and then get the pedicure I've been dying for. It's barely 9:00 p.m. and I'm off to bed now. What an excellent day!

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States