Friday, July 25, 2008

I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill last night. Nothing phenomenal about it ~ just getting the minutes in to increase my endurance. I'm working on lengthening my stride on the treadmill so that I'm working harder and hopefully, better mimicking what I'd be doing if I ran outside.

I've scheduled a very early morning run on Saturday with the girls. 5 miles. It'll be nice to get out and run with them while it's still somewhat cool. The group is meeting later for the same distance, but I prefer completing the run earlier this weekend.

Not much else going on here, except that I learned about this neat little Hundred Push-up Challenge I'm thinking of doing. It should be quite difficult, very challenging, and lots of fun.

Work is so crazy right now that I can't even think to blog. My mind is a blank because it's so filled with work stuff. Since I don't blog about that, I'll end this now.

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States