Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Today's Workout
Yoga ~ 60 minutes (a.m.)
Run/walk ~ 40 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm feeling better about working out again. I go back to work tomorrow, rather than today like I thought until viewing my crackberry at 6:00 a.m. and finding out I scheduled a day off! But back to my original train of thought ~ tomorrow will be the real test ~ can I continue to prioritize working out while trying to accommodate everyone else who jockeys for my time? Damn it, I better be able to do it. Other people do. It's not rocket science. It's not like I don't know what to do. And it's not like it isn't important.

On a totally unrelated topic, we had fun with the kiddos tonight. Nothing major other than watching them tickle each other and giggle uncontrollably for the longest time. They are so silly and so precious and we are so blessed!!

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States