Monday, January 07, 2008

Today's Workout
25 minutes run/walk (while watching LSU kick some Buckeye butt!!)

My legs felt much better this evening, although I'm still the slowest thing around. For some unexplained reason, the kids were really difficult tonight. It might have been because Joel flew out to Cali to work again. I think they became accustomed to having him at home; I know I did. This, of course, is evidenced by my still sitting up blogging this instead of being curled up next to him sleeping blissfully. I don't sleep well when he's gone, which makes it more difficult to get up and workout. I suppose I need to get over that.

Aiming for yoga in the morning and then Sculpt 1/2 in the evening. Hunter starts her new night for gymnastics and I'll pick her up there so I can see the gym. She's been going with the cheer squad, but I want to check the place out, too. She seems to be learning a lot and she loves it, but I feel odd not having done any prior research on the gym. I do trust her cheer coach and she's got a daughter who's taking lessons there also, so I know she wouldn't knowingly put the kids in a potentially harmful position but still... it's my responsibility, ya know? It's not anyone else's and I couldn't forgive myself if something went wrong.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

judi

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States