Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm still not consistent about posting, but I'm getting better about running. Go me!

I managed to leave my iPod at home tonight so I couldn't officially track my 2 mile run through Nike+. I did add it to the BTT tracker, but it won't count in my challenges. That's a shame. Every slow mile that I slug through should count, I think.

My laptop battery is almost drained. It's late, and I'm tired. There's not much to say except that I'm still enjoying running. Yoga took a backseat this week to work, which is crazy. I did manage to get in some cross-training on the elliptical trainer. I think I'm almost ready to try spinning again or possibly, just maybe, swimming.

Then again, maybe I'll just stick to running and whatever you call what I do on the elliptical machine. Swimming seems like too much mental effort, or I could just be a wuss.

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States