Monday, May 12, 2008

I still love running.

It's still kicking my tail. Tonight was surprisingly easy given that I spent last week in Chicago doing nothing but working, eating & having my limit of 1-2 glasses of red wine per evening. I'm lucky I didn't gain 10 lbs.

Saturday's run is schedule to begin earlier to accommodate the heat and increasingly longer distances. Fortunately, I'm still not going that long. I'll get there, but not quite yet.

I'm sort of excited about going this week because it looks like Joel might go with me. He put forth a half-hearted effort once before when I tried to get him involved in what I enjoyed, but that's all become clear in the past few months as to why he never really gave it a shot. Now that we're moving beyond those problems, I hope he can find enjoyment in the things I like, as I'm trying to do the same for him.

We'll see. I am looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States