Monday, September 17, 2007

Today's Workout
30 minutes Core Rhythm Ab/Cardio workout
30 minutes treadmill
squats - 2 x 20
lunges - 2 x 10 (forward & back)
pushups - 3 x 10

ouch. ouch. ouch. Sunday my legs felt great after Saturday's run, with very little soreness. I woke up in the middle of the night, however, with serious DOMS. Wearing new shoes today (and getting the heel stuck in bad spot while crossing the street) combined with turning my ankle while searching for the breaker box outside made for the second half of my run being forfeited for a walk.

I did get the minutes in, but I was disappointed not to be able to run them all. Somewhere around 15 minutes, I started feeling this tweaking pain in the little bone (any thoughts on what it's called?) just to the outside of my ankle. Every step was painful, so I opted for the safer bet of walking. No pain when walking, but when I tried to begin running again, more pain. And that's why I finished with a long walk.

Tomorrow I'll take a break from running, and Wednesday, Sandra and I will hit the park at lunch. Wish me luck!

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States