Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yesterday's workout
45 minute tempo run

Today's workout
20 minute walk (AM)
60 minutes RT (PM)

I'm beat.

Looking forward to continuing the 3 day per week running ~ 1 tempo, 1 interval, 1 long slow run. Well, the long runs aren't so long right now, but they'll get there. I'm following the Half Marathon Training Schedule for Runners & Walkers by Jeff Galloway. There's no immediate plan to actually run a half-marathon, but I needed some sort of training plan to follow with a start and a finish. And who knows, maybe 13.1 will sound good again some day!?

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Hi Judi. Just found your blog site and wanted to say hi and wish you the best with your running.

I like your approach of following the HM training program even without a race in mind.

Running long and slow is a great way to move to higher levels of fitness. Hope you continue to enjoy your running and posting.

Keep up your good work!

My photo
Katy, TX, United States