Saturday, January 13, 2007

Juggling

I've been back at work for a week and a half now, and I'm still struggling with prioritizing my fitness efforts. In my defense (or we can call it a half-hearted attempt at justification), I'm leaving on Tuesday for 13 days in Europe for business, and since I just found out about the first half of the trip, I've been busting my butt to prepare for it. Still.. just an excuse.

Julie and I confirmed we are running the Rockets Run and the Rodeo Run this year, so I have no choice but to be ready. All 4 hotels I'll be at have fitness facilities, and I've purchased a good set of bands to take with me. As horrifying as this is to admit, I even plan to take the Cardio dvd I got from McD's when they were doing their promotional thing. On a whim, I tried it recently, and it's not a bad workout if you're limited on time/space/equipment.

Oh! And last weekend was the bike safety training course for Team BP (related to the BPMS150). I feel much more confident on the bike now. I'm looking forward to that training also.

Best of luck to all of you who are running tomorrow in Houston!! Go Patricia & Tina & Julie & Trish!!! I know you'll do fantasically well, and I'll be cheering you on from home.

No comments:

My photo
Katy, TX, United States